Body salt scrubs are one of the most exhilarating body treatments that you should try. While body scrubs are greatly popular in spas, the good thing about body salt scrubs is that you can now buy them in tubs, allowing you to experience the wonderful benefits of body scrub treatment right at home. Kedma Skin Care Philippines, a leading luxury cosmetics brand, offers a line of body scrubs infused with dead sea minerals and natural oils, which you can buy online or at their physical stores.
Dead Sea Salt: An Overview
Dead sea salt is extracted from the Dead Sea, a hypersaline lake located between the borders of Jordan and Israel. Due to the high salt content in the Dead Sea, it is extremely easy to float in this healing body of water. While the waters in the Dead Sea is extremely saline, it only contains up to 15% sodium chloride, while regular sea salt contains about 80% sodium chloride. Dead Sea salt instead contains minerals that have natural properties that aid in detoxifying and restoring moisture levels of the skin. Unlike regular salt, dead sea salt is not edible but using it as a salt scrub will provide benefits for body health and wellness.
Salt scrubs have been widely used in the beauty industry because they contain minerals that help enhance the skin’s texture and appearance. Scrubs with dead sea salt as an active ingredient work not only to nourish and detoxify the skin, but also, to help treat some skin conditions.
Kedma Body Scrubs
Kedma Body Scrubs features four variants in its line of body salt scrubs. Each of the four variants have a distinguishing scent, so you can choose which one fits your personal preference
- Salt Scrub Vanilla: Vanilla-scented dead sea salt scrub helps you relax as you exfoliate. Vanilla also is effective in treating acne and pimples and it contains anti-oxidants that helps slow down the signs of aging.
- Salt Scrub Lemongrass: Lemongrass possesses antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal properties, making it a natural skin cleanser and astringent. It has a therapeutic scent that helps brighten and lift mood.
- Salt Scrub Kiwi-Mango: Kiwi and mango offers a refreshing scent while helping lighten skin and prevent free radical damage. It is rich in Vitamin E, ideal for dry skin, cracked elbows, and knees.
- Salt Scrub Peach and Honey: The combination of peach and honey provides a sweet scent as it gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal softer, smoother skin.
All Kedma body scrubs are enriched with Dunaliella Seaweed. It is rich in beta-carotene and Vitamin B12 that help naturally protect the skin from free radical damage
Benefits of Dead Sea Body Salt Scrubs:
As mentioned above, dead sea salt contains different minerals that help the skin to look and feel more beautiful. Some of these minerals are:
- Magnesium: Promotes cell regeneration and soothes damaged skin
- Calcium: Balances the skin’s sebum and moisture levels; helps fight wrinkles and fine lines; offers skin cancer protection
- Sulfur: Detoxifies and purifies skin
- Bromide: Helps soothe irritated skin, revitalizes dull complexion
- Potassium: Aids in restoring moisture
- Sodium: Cleanses skin, exfoliates, and fights off free radicals
- Zinc: Fights acne and protects skin from sun or windburn
Zinc and sulfur in Dead Sea salt are both effective in treating acne when applied topically. Dirt, excess oil, make-up, and other germs that are embedded in your pores cause pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and acne. Dead sea salt effectively removes these impurities, making your pores squeaky clean and refreshed. Gently scrubbing with Kedma salt scrub is a better alternative, when you feel like squeezing out dirt from your pores.
Exfoliates Skin’s Top Layer
Dead sea salt scrubs gently sloughs off dead skin cells from the skin’s surface. Scrubbing with body salt scrub also helps in softening the rough areas on the knees and elbows to make them feel smoother. Kedma salt scrubs are infused with natural oils that not only smells great on your skin but they also restore hydration to keep your skin moisturized.
Soothes Irritated or Itchy Skin
Anti-inflammatory properties of Dead Sea salt can help reduce inflammation as well as treat skin issues if you are dealing with eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis patches. Since Dead Sea salt is rich in minerals like magnesium and bromide, body salt scrubs can also help calm itchy skin, bumps, dermatitis and other skin allergies while keeping away microbes and bacteria that can cause further irritation.
Improves Blood Circulation
Scrubbing and massaging Kedma body scrub all over your body helps increase blood circulation at the skin’s surface. This stimulates the release of toxins and aids in skin rejuvenation and renewal.
Slows Down Skin Aging
Dead Sea salt is renowned for its anti-aging properties and its ability to renew skin. Kedma Body Scrubs will help your skin reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and other visible signs of aging.
How to Use Kedma Body Salt Scrubs
For you to get the most out of your body scrub, you need to know the right way to apply it on your body. You can follow these steps.
1. Use Kedma Body Scrub during bath or shower.
2. Wet your body with warm water.
3. Scrub product on your body in gentle, circular motions.
4. Rinse with warm water. Avoid contact with eyes.
Important Dos and Don’ts in Exfoliating Your Body
1. Do exfoliate once or twice a week, preferably at night.
2. Do be gentle on your skin. Know which areas are sensitive so you won’t scrub aggressively which might cause abrasions on your skin.
3. Do keep your routine simple. They work best.
1. Don’t exfoliate irritated skin.
2. Don’t scrub after shaving or waxing.
3. Don’t go sunbathing after exfoliating.
Love Your Skin
We, at Kedma Skin Care Philippines, understand that every woman and man wants to have beautiful, young-looking skin. With using our skin care products, we aim to help you achieve the flawless complexion that you’ve been dreaming of.
To learn more about our products, contact us today.